A downloadable game for Windows
Chickens Madness gives you the ultimate power of being and behaving like a chicken in a very unique set of party games against your friends.
It's all about being crazy! Run, jump, fly, do a butt pound, lay eggs, kick, punch, and hatch some baby chicks. All the tools you need to help these chickens go mad!
- Hilariously fun local couch multiplayer experience.
- Core 30 unique playable party games.
- More than 30 unique gameplay mechanics & trick to master.
- Amazing quality art and animation style, inspired by the cartoons we grew up with.
- Tightly refined player controls, with lots of options for special moves that will satisfy both beginner and expert players. Easy to pick up, NOT easy to master!
- If DLCs, then to be FREE. DLCs if come, will be containing new mechanics, parties, and customization. Let's make Chickens Madness the largest party game for Fun with NO PLACE for paid DLCs.
- Achievements (all the local players have to work hard for that).
- Play while it is developed to make your mark on the game and get your personal ideas implemented.
- Play with family, friends, kids, and elders. It's a game for everyone. Did I mention our testers are between 3 & 60 years old?
- Chickens powered by Unreal Engine's tech, so expect an unreal chicken experience!
- A playground level to master the controllers and mechanics alone or with others.
- Presence..Who did mention presence?!
- Fun Guaranteed.
- English ONLY. We won't ship with another 20 languages translated on Google.
- We'll send Eggs to some of our players.
- Make videos, videos and more videos, we send you more eggs.
- Footage of people playing with you, we send them eggs too.
- Executable start every time with few splashes.
- A game about eggs, must have some Easter Eggs!!! A TON of them!
- Keyboard & Controller support....WOoOW
- This section is mostly for fun, but who knows, some parts are for real!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.